Reach Thousands of Artists & Photographers!
"Maximize the Exposure of Your Contest, Event, or Call for Entries!" to Maximize the Exposure of Your Contests, Events, or Calls for Entry!
Submit an Unlimited number of Art & Photo Announcements for FREE!*
How It Works:
1. Register for a Submitter account. (It's fast and easy!)
2. Log in and follow the steps in the online submission form to enter the details of your call or event.
3. Choose to submit for free or select a paid upgrade option for more exposure.
4. After being submitted, your art or photo call announcement will be reviewed and published by our editors.
5. Want to upgrade your art or photography call or make a change to your announcement? No problem! Simply use the functions in your online submissions manager.
Already have an Artist Submitter account? Login Here
Some of your Questions:
- Is TheArtList.com a good place to promote my art or photo call?
- How much does it cost to register for a Submitter account?
- Who can register for a Submitter account?
- What kind of art and photo calls can I submit?
- How many art and photo calls can I submit?
- How much does it cost to submit an art or photo call?
- Who else promotes their Art & Photo calls through TheArtList.com?
Q. Is TheArtList.com a good place to promote my art or photo call?
If you are looking to promote your Art or Photography Contest, Opportunity or Event, then you've come to the right place! Since 2003, TheArtList has been the leading online resource for artists and photographers looking for income and exhibition opportunities. Our subscriber base is made up of artists, photographers, professors, gallery directors and students working in a broad spectrum of artistic mediums. TheArtList's has 50,000+ members, all who are actively looking for income and exhibition opportunities to enter.
Q. How much does it cost to register for a Submitter account?
There is no charge to register for a submitter account.
Q. Who can register for a Submitter account?
Submitter accounts are for Galleries, Businesses, Organizations, Charities or any group that is hosting an art or photography based call or event. Submitter accounts are NOT for individuals looking to promote their own work.
Q. What kind of art and photo calls can I submit?
You can submit any type of art or photography call such as: Contests, Competitions, Juried Shows, Public Art Calls, Residencies, Fellowships, Grants, Festivals / Fairs, Workshops, Exhibitions, etc. We also accept Online, Local, National, and International calls. **Please note that calls that have subject matter related to erotica or pornography may be removed or edited prior to publishing.
We do not accept submissions for advertising of businesses, services, or products through the call submission form. Please go here for advertising information: http://www.theartlist.com/advertise
Q. How many art and photo calls can I submit?
You can submit as many art and photo calls as you like. Note that we do not accept listing information for more than one call per submission form entry. We prefer that all calls are submitted individually as they may have different titles, dates, and submission guidelines. If you need assistance with a large number of calls, please contact us for help.
Q. How much does it cost to submit an art or photo call?
All submissions to TheArtList are FREE. We also offer additional PAID upgrade options that are designed to increase the reach and exposure of your art or photo call beyond the free submission level.
Our paid submission upgrades start at $50 for Featured Listings and $150 for creating and sending a dedicated eblast announcement of your call. We also offer additional discounted submission combination package options designed to maximize the exposure of your call. You can select an upgrade option during the online submission process.
Q. Who else promotes their Art & Photo calls through TheArtList.com?
Over the years, thousands of galleries, organizations, and businesses have used TheArtList.com to successfully promote their art and photo calls and events. A few examples are: Women's Caucus for The Arts, Amnesty International, Art Basel, Jerry's Artarama, Dick Blick Art Supplies, The Artist Magazine, Festival Network Online, Pennsylvania Watercolor Society, Plein Air Artists Colorado and so many more...