The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
• Win a cash prize:
- Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected.
- Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected.
• Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- Exhibit the selected artworks in an exhibition space, determined by competition.
- Improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- Have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
DATES AND DEADLINES:
June 25, 2021: Beginning of subscriptions.
November 10, 2021: Subscriptions deadline.
December 3, 2021: Notification of winning artworks.
The jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists.